- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 07/19/2010
- Last connection: 03/27/2015
Reported issues: 10
- Until recently, our basic Jam set up has been to have one Jamfile in each projects directory, the application itself ...
- 11:54 AM JamPlus General Discussion: RE: Who use JamPlus (including nextgen)?
- We are using it at Paw Print Games and have shipped various mobiles games (KAMI RETRO, Swashbuckler, KamiCrazy, Soldi...
- Could you confirm that the correct output directory for a project is as follows:
Project : ./samples/macosx/glut (...
- 09:26 AM JamPlus General Discussion: RE: clang, asm. bug
- I have this problem too. Please find attached a .s file that you can assemble to test with.
For what it is worth, ...
- 08:27 AM JamPlus General Discussion: RE: Android NDK?
- I have shipped a few games on Android using some Jamfiles that handle the entire build process for Android. I have at...
- 10:41 PM JamPlus Revision a7ad6a9e: Fixes for building multiple files at once.
- Archiver fix.
Use gcc for c and g++ for c++.
- 10:41 PM JamPlus Revision 2692aa2f: Remove redundant CYGWIN_SETUP line.
- 10:41 PM JamPlus Revision a2118f05: Add NT OS support (windows platform, .exe extension).
- 10:41 PM JamPlus Revision 410d9bb4: Add C.STRIP tool definition.
- Setup C.FDefines/C.FIncludes/C.LibraryPath rules.
Added :C to NEEDLIBS/LINKLIBS in C.LINK
CD into ou...
- 10:41 PM JamPlus Revision fb58a853: Android NDK:
- Improve compiler flags.
Add stripping support.
Added C._ApplicationFromObjects_PostBuild_Platform rule to copy stripp...
Also available in: Atom