- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 04/27/2009
- Last connection: 04/29/2009
Reported issues: 0
- 09:27 PM JamPlus General Discussion: RE: Build release and debug configurations in one command
I'm moving away of bjam because of the no-op build time is way too long on our project (about 25 libs, 25 un...
- 08:48 PM JamPlus General Discussion: RE: Build release and debug configurations in one command
- That's a good question and I hope it can be done. I know it's possible with bjam (boost-build). Can't you set your ...
- 08:38 PM JamPlus General Discussion: RE: How can I set an intermediate build directory?
- I find the best tutorials are located in the "tests" folder. To answer your question, look at the "tests" : source_a...
Also available in: Atom