- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 10/25/2009
- Last connection: 11/07/2014
Reported issues: 0
- 08:58 AM JamPlus General Discussion: RE: JamPlus 3.0 branch
- I can confirm that Intellisense is working fine now, thanks.
My win32/win64 builds are now working, but I don't ha...
- 08:43 AM JamPlus General Discussion: RE: Patch to allow you to see what settings exist "on" a target variable.
- Hmm ... to be honest, I was looking for the simplest way to get the functionality that I desperately needed to see wh...
The global "C.Defines *" settings are not exported in the Visual Studio workspace's "NMake Preprocessor...
On jamplus3 workspace builds, the compiler auto-detect setup stage is skipped leaving any compiler defi...
With the multiple toolchain support in jamplus-nextgen and jamplus3, compiler settings are no longer gl...
- 08:05 PM JamPlus General Discussion: RE: JamPlus 3.0 branch
- I've compiled the latest jamplus3 from today's sources and am have a couple of initial questions/problems.
- 03:44 PM JamPlus General Discussion: RE: JamPlus 3.0 branch
- It sounds like you've made some great changes!
I've only just been upgrading to jamplus-nextgen, so this will take...
- I'm adding support for the new console platforms to my jamplus-nextgen-based build system, and spent some time docume...
- 02:48 PM JamPlus General Discussion: RE: Who use JamPlus (including nextgen)?
- We've been using it at Left Field for many years. We abandoned the awful boost.jam pretty much as soon as Joshua firs...
- 02:37 PM JamPlus General Discussion: RE: DumpProjectInfo in DumpJamTargetInfo.jam; STDHDRS seems to be empty
- This is an old post ... but since I just had to fix this myself, and thought that I'd post it for anyone else hitting...
Also available in: Atom